Rely on our expertise, focus on your business
How a business uses and manages applications and data is fundamental to its success as they now touch every part of a business’ operations; from procurement and finance through to sales, marketing and HR. Customers and employee expectations regarding application performance, security and availability are at an all-time high.
Serving the 24 hour business
Keeping these applications running 24 hours is complex and requires a highly skilled workforce, systems and robust processes. For many companies, running these applications is increasingly seen as a distraction from strategic goals and they are looking for help and support.
Why choose Claranet for Managed Services?
- Expert in managed services since 1996
- Recognised as a leader by Gartner
- Leverage with global vendors on your behalf
- Dedicated to delivering local service in the UK
What is included in Claranet Managed Services?
Benefit from our continual investment in people and processes
- IT architecture advice and solution design
- IT infrastructure build, configure and test
- IT infrastructure monitoring, alerting and reporting
- 24x7x365 response and IT management
- Feature rich service portal – Claranet Online
- Service and account management
- Vendor negotiation and management
- Data centre management – power, space and cooling
- Core network management
- Security, business continuity and disaster recovery best practice
- Service quality management
All Claranet managed services detail the standard service you can expect, offering clear SLA guarantees and terms of service. Your managed service can be enhanced in all areas of service, from solution design and assessment through to service management.
Claranet understands just how important IT is to our customers’ businesses. We take the trust that our customers place in us very seriously and are completely focused on ensuring that all elements of the services we provide continually reflect this understanding.”
Operations Director, Claranet UK
Benefit from our continual investment in systems
- Assessment and design tooling
- Automation and scripting, CMDB
- Advanced monitoring tooling
- Analysis tools and accreditation
- Reporting and analysis tools
- Data centre infrastructure, power and security
- Network infrastructure including DoS protection built-in
How we work with you
We take the time to listen and understand your business and your personal and IT objectives. By understanding your challenges we can work with you to design a tailored service to meet your needs. By using common service ingredients and proven processes we speed up deployment times while maintaining quality.
Our service delivery team manage the implementation and delivery process working closely with your internal teams. We take pride in ensuring your solution is delivered correctly and to the agreed schedule.
Your technical support is managed by our service operations team who provide a proactive, ITIL aligned, service around the clock. You receive a single point-of-contact, providing fast response and clearly defined ownership. A technical expert is always on-hand should any issues arise.
Our account teams are focused on understanding your organisation and make sure that you get the service you need.
Circumstances and objectives change. Working with an understanding of your business and new technologies, our teams are available to work with you on your strategic planning and roadmap development.
Managed Services business benefits
Our Managed Services give you the reliable level of customer service that you expect and need.
Our services are delivered from UK data centres
Access a level of security that would not be viable to achieve on your own
Free up your team to focus on growing your business