Dedicated fibre circuits to connect your locations
Claranet Ethernet services provide private, high-speed, managed circuits to connect your business locations. Offering guaranteed and dedicated bandwidth, backed by expertise, Claranet gives the levels of service needed to deliver your bandwidth intensive applications and data 24x7
Why choose Claranet for Ethernet?
- Expert advice included
- UK support 24x7x365 included
- Flexible options to match your need
- You stay protected. Security built into the network
Delivering your bandwidth intensive applications and data
- Point to point circuits. Connect sites directly, or to the Claranet core network
- Available as Internet facing or part of your private MPLS network
- 24x7x365 UK support with proactive monitoring
- 99.5% service availability
- Dedicated symmetric IPv6 fibre connection
- Guaranteed bandwidth: 2Mbit/s to 10GbE
- Flexible tiering of bandwidth and regrading
- Unlimited data download
- Managed Cisco router. Includes on-site engineer router installation
- Security built in - we continually monitor and protect our network
- Choice of source carrier where applicable
- Enhanced monitoring
- QoS – six levels of application classification (MPLS only)
- Range of backup options to enhance availability to 99.9%, 99.95% or 99.99%
How we work with you
Our experts can advise you on which of our Ethernet options is best suited to your business needs.
Working with Claranet removes the burden of project managing and carrying out the installation of your Ethernet service yourself, saving you time.
We take care of the ongoing 24x7 management and monitoring of your service including managing the router. However, you retain the control you need with access to around the clock UK support.
We work with you to ensure your service evolves to continually meet your needs.
Ethernet business benefits
Claranet Ethernet services reach 90% of UK businesses
High resilience and low latency supports the secure delivery
of bandwidth intensive and mission critical applications and data
Simply scales in-line with your business demands