Dedicated connectivity offering broadband alterative
Claranet Ethernet First Mile (EFM) services provide a private, high-speed, managed internet circuit to connect your business locations. Offering guaranteed and dedicated bandwidth, backed by expertise, Claranet EFM offers an ethernet-like service at a lower price.
Why choose Claranet for Ethernet First Mile?
- Expert advice included
- UK support 24x7x365 included
- Flexible options to match your need
- You stay protected. Security built into the network
Helping to get the balance right between cost and capability
Ethernet First Mile overview
- Available as internet facing or part of your private MPLS network
- 24x7x365 UK support with proactive monitoring
- 99.5% service availability (99% option)
- Dedicated symmetric bandwidth
- IPv6 connection
- Guaranteed bandwidth: 2Mbit/s to 35Mbit/s
- Flexible tiering of bandwidth and regrading
- Unlimited data download
- Managed Cisco router. Includes onsite engineer router installation
- Security built in - we continually monitor and protect our network
- Choice of source carrier where applicable
- Enhanced monitoring
- QoS – Six levels of application classification (MPLS only)
- Backup: choose EFM, leased line, FTTC or ADSL broadband
How we work with you
Our experts can advise you on which of our connectivity services is best suited to your business needs.
Working with Claranet removes the burden of project managing and carrying out the installation of your Ethernet First Mile service yourself, saving you time.
We take care of the ongoing 24x7 management and monitoring of your service including managing the router. However, you retain the control you need with access to around the clock UK support.
We work with you to ensure your service continually meets your needs.
Ethernet First Mile business benefits
Direct access to the expertise you need. Superior optimisation
Innovative network service aggregator since 1996
Give your team back some time to focus on business growth