Providing the next generation of telephony communications services
Hosted Voice, Claranet's hosted VoIP offering provides a complete telephone system, incorporating physical telephone handsets, soft phones and easy integration with smartphones and tablets. With no need to install dedicated hardware our cost-effective, flexible and straightforward IP telephony offering delivers the service you need, whatever your business.
Why choose Claranet for Hosted Voice?
- Expert advice included
- UK support 24x7x365 included
- Seamless integration with Claranet network services
- Cost effective options achieving significant savings
Feature-rich and flexible Hosted Voice solutions tailored to you
Hosted Voice overview
- Broad range of IP telephony industry standard functionality
- Additional advanced, next generation communications features
- Smartphone and tablet integration
- New features are delivered in real-time and as pay-as-you-go rental options with no upfront costs
- Simple, intuitive portals for configuration and access to real-time information
- Realistic Service Level Agreements
- Fully ISO 27001 and ISO 22301 accredited
- Market-leading technology
- Broad feature-set allows tailoring of the solution specific to your requirements
How we work with you
Our experts can advise you on our Hosted Voice service options and tailor a bespoke package that meets your needs.
Working with Claranet removes the burden of project managing and carrying out the installation of your Hosted Voice service yourself, saving you time.
We take care of the ongoing 24x7 management and monitoring of the Hosted Voice platform. However, you retain the control and act as administrator, and change user and site configuration as you need, but with access to around the clock UK support.
We work with you to ensure your service continually meets your needs.
Hosted Voice business benefits
Considerably cheaper tariffs and possible savings of up to 60% over legacy kit and lines
Built utilising BroadSoft’s market-leading BroadWorks hosted unified communications platform
Enable users to work from different locations, including home, but still be part of the overall communication service