Join the Webinar: Thursday 20th January, UK: 12:00 - 13:00 GMT
UK: 12:00 - 13:00 GMT
USA: 08:00 - 09:00 ET
USA: 05:00 - 06:00 PT
Presenter: Rob Jepson, Research & Innovation Lead | Claranet Cyber Security
New vulnerabilities are being found constantly. A 12-month penetration test will find these vulnerabilities once a year, but it is possible to identify and fix these bugs immediately with continuous monitoring.
This webinar will go into detail about the speed between a vulnerability being found and being exploited, and what the common risks and impact are from these bugs. We will also go over some case studies of previous critical impact CVEs that we have seen and how we’ve triaged them.
What you will learn:
- How quickly new vulnerabilities are exploited in the wild
- How to identify new vulnerabilities rapidly and at scale
- What the impact is of getting hit with one of these bugs
The webinar is ideal for:
- Security Design Makers/ Security Architects
- Digital Transformation Project Leaders
- Application/ Platform Owners
- Security Visionaries
- Cyber Security Auditors
- Digital Risk Oversight
- Controls Managers
- Data or Operational Risk Managers
- Digital Fraud Managers
Register to join. We look forward to talking to you.