NotSoSecure, part of Claranet Cyber Security, is running their Hacking 101 1-day course, remotely. Written by industry leading penetration testers, and featured at Black Hat 2019, this 1-day remote class will teach you the foundations of penetration testing and how to find and exploit different vulnerabilities. Book your place here
Attendees will gain an understanding of the following topics:
- Understand different network topologies and addressing schemes
- Understand the properties and security of common network protocols and the network protocol stacks
- How to fingerprint, enumerate and exploit common Windows and Linux
- Misconfigurations and vulnerabilities
- Differentiate between types of wireless standards and understand the benefits and risks associated with these standards
- How to exploit common web application security flaws
Who should take this course?
System Administrators, Web Developers, IT Managers, Security Enthusiasts, anyone interested in Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking. (No prior experience is required to take this course)
What will this course cover?
To view the full course outline please click here
An optional exam can be taken after the course which when passed will give the attendee the Hacking 101 Certification.
Book your place here