Minimise business risk and downtime
In the digital age, Disaster Recovery (DR) is no longer a luxury for businesses. Ensure the continuity of your business in the face of unanticipated incidents, by securing your applications and data on our disaster recovery platform.
Why choose Claranet for Disaster Recovery?
- 14 years of experience and expertise in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity solutions
- Wholly owned UK-based data centres and network for total data security and compliance
- Enterprise-class levels of performance and resilience
- 24x7x365 UK support
Protect your servers and all your data.
Disaster Recovery Services overview
- A comprehensive modular recovery framework for protecting and recovering any on-premise critical system and application
- Recover your applications from any virtual or physical server
- Automate your recovery solution, minimising your operational and management costs
- Get proactive assistance from our DR specialists
- Workplace recovery seats in any IBM Resiliency Services facility
- Built on high-end, cutting-edge, cloud-ready server and storage infrastructure
- Best-of-breed hardware: managed servers (virtual or dedicated), storage, backup, firewall, load balancers, switches
- Industry-leading network expertise: WAN, private network, security, internet access
- ISO 27001 accredited
How we work with you
Our experts can advise you on our Disaster Recovery Services in order to meet your exact requirements in terms of technology, budget, Recovery Point and Time Objectives. Our solution architects and service teams will accurately match the right technology, tailoring the solution to match your environment.
Working with Claranet removes the burden of project managing and carrying out the installation of your Disaster Recovery Service yourself, leaving you free to focus on those tasks that truly differentiate your business.
We take care of the ongoing 24x7 management, monitoring and testing of the Disaster Recovery platform. You have access to round-the-clock UK support.
We work with you to ensure your solution meets your growing needs.
Disaster Recovery business benefits
Reduces business and IT risk
Reduces costs with pay-as-you-grow plans and no upfront investment
Scales up and out to meet your growing needs