Accelerate and protect your business
Web Acceleration and DoS Protection is a service for businesses who would like to get the most out of their web application. The service enhances the performance, security and availability of an application through the use of a number of Europe-wide delivery nodes and state-of-the-art, intelligent DoS mitigation.
Why choose Claranet for Web Acceleration and DoS Protection?
- Improve the customer experience of your web applications
- Expert advice included
- UK support 24x7x365 included
- Flexible options to match your need
Improving your web application performance, security and availability
Web Acceleration and DoS Protection overview
- Delivers content faster than if it had originated directly from the web servers, improving user experience
- Reduces latencies and increases application speed and performance
- Delivers static and dynamic reusable content if the web servers are down
- Mitigates denial of service attacks, allowing legitimate traffic through and keeping you online
- Delivered from the Claranet core platform and requires no hardware or software installation
- Geographic distribution with multiple European wide delivery nodes - 99.99% service level
- 24x7x365 UK support with proactive monitoring
- Configurable specifically to the customer's web application
How we work with you
Our experts can advise you on our Web Acceleration and DoS Protection options
Working with Claranet removes the burden of project managing and carrying out the installation of your Web Acceleration and DoS Protection service yourself, saving you time.
We take care of the ongoing 24x7 management and monitoring of the Web Acceleration and DoS Protection platform. However, you retain the control you need with access to around the clock UK support.
We work with you to ensure your service continually meets your needs.
Web Acceleration and DoS Protection business benefits
Increased resilience and improved web site up time
Protects your web application from current and upcoming security issues and attacks
Improves web application page load speeds and user experience, while reducing server load