Helping you provide improved service to your customers
IT teams are increasingly recognising the value of using managed services to underpin their IT service delivery strategy, and with all the publicity around the subject of cloud computing and digital transformation, so are business leaders.
How can Claranet help your IT Strategy?
- Assess your existing infrastructure and make recommendations
- Work with you to get quick wins that free up time
- Help you develop your IT strategy and roadmap
- Provide flexible management options
Supporting the 24 hour digital business
With increased pressure to manage costs better, innovate faster while doing more with less, business leaders are attracted to the flexible, on-demand IT model enabling them to better adapt to changing market needs. Coupled with this they are challenged with exploiting digital technology to improve all areas of the organisation.
Our customers tell us that choosing the right managed services partner to match their organisation and underpin their IT strategy is a critical decision both for them and their business.
We take the time to understand your business
By working with you to understand your organisation’s particular challenges and priorities we can help you plan your staged adoption of managed services from short term projects to a full three or five year plan, from holistic cloud based solutions to hybrid models.
The experience of our account teams, solution architects, project managers, implementation and support teams coupled with the breadth of our integrated cloud services portfolio enable us to help you every step of the way. What is more, we work closely with global vendors and continually invest in our cloud services platforms to support our customers future needs.
Claranet has helped us to simplify our back-end processes and to automate fulfillment, so that our staff can get on with more important things like building additional functionality to support our next campaign."
Head of IT, Amnesty International
Essentially we needed a complete overhaul and to start afresh. Claranet understood what we needed immediately- so we had complete confidence that they would be able to deliver something that was built around us.”
Head of Finance and IT, LED
Case study: WPA
"As Claranet was already a trusted technology business partner which shares the same values as WPA - one that could consult on best practice and service management into the future - we asked them to help design our new solution."
IT Operations Manager, WPA
Highly available service
WPA customers required access to their insurance policies at all times of the day or night, so availability was critical. They sought a single technology vendor to provide an end-to-end service for both hosting and networking.
Claranet implemented a Managed Hosting service comprising multiple servers, integrated with a resilient MPLS Virtual Private Network (VPN) to 3 UK sites. The use of dual circuits was employed to deliver automated failover between circuits and increase availability of the network and its resources.
- Peace of mind, providing resilient network and system architecture with high availability of mission-critical applications
- High performance, delivering fast and reliable access to business resources
- Secure architecture protecting sensitive WPA client data
- Flexible, highly scalable solution to ensure customer service delivery now and into the future
- Access to detailed technical consultation and ongoing performance reviews to maximize performance and ensure the solution takes advantage of technological developments into the future