High performance private connections to your public cloud services
Applications running in public cloud often need high performance, secure connections to your internal users, applications and data to work effectively.
We can connect your Amazon Web Services and Azure environments directly to your own data centre or network environment, or add it to your Claranet private MPLS network. Benefit from high-performance, secure and convenient transfer of data between your environments at a predictable monthly fee. All data charges are included, with no nasty surprise monthly charges.
Why choose Claranet for public cloud connections?
- Direct connection to your existing DC, colocation environment or Claranet MPLS network
- Expert implementation removes complexity & risk of error
- No additional data charges, just choose the bandwidth you require
- Resilient connectivity into AWS and Azure
Direct, private connection to Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Connect to multiple cloud services: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services
- Secure private connection
- Lower latency compared with VPN
- High availability 99.99% SLA
- Dual connnections from London and Amsterdam provide resiliency
- No data usage charges
- Cloud Connect to your own network, colocation or data centre
- No need for separate bearers means lead-time is days, not months
- Just choose bandwidth required – no bearer install cost
- Bandwidth options: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500Mbp/s
How we work with you
Our experts can advise you on which of our Cloud Connect services is best suited to your business needs.
Setting up these services is often complex, you are connecting public cloud services to more traditional networking technologies. Claranet has the experience of both, working with Claranet Public Cloud experts removes the burden of provisioning the connection yourself, saving you time and avoiding costly errors.
We take care of the ongoing 24x7 management and monitoring of your service. However, you retain the control you need with access to round-the-clock UK support.
We work with you to ensure your service continually meets your needs.
Cloud Connect business benefits.
Private connection to your public cloud services
Dedicated, high performance bandwidth
No surprise additional data charges