Increased competition and the need for flexible working has meant effective communication and collaboration has become vital for businesses today. With the phasing out of Skype for Business and ISDN switch off, the introduction of Microsoft Teams now means it is the right time to be considering the role of voice.
Microsoft 365 and Teams suite has transformed the way many businesses are adopting and working with new applications. It’s a whole new world of AI-assisted collaboration tools wrapped into a single end user application. By integrating it into our leading hosted voice platform, ‘Teams Voice’, provides a flexible, hybrid platform for all your business needs
Why Choose Claranet Teams Voice?
- All-cloud telephony solution for all user types, now including Teams users
- Self-managed configuration allows instant changes to call flows and user features
- Expert advice including Office365 migration, Teams adoption and governance
- Combine your Office, Networks & Teams Voice
Claranet Teams Voice business benefits:
Unlock Microsoft 365’s Collaboration and Teamwork capabilities, sharing documents and information.
Move your telephony to the cloud in a managed way, retaining the features you need to keep working today.
Make secure remote and flexible working easy and effective for your teams and employees
“I feel overcome by the real generosity of the Claranet team to get the job done and in quick time.”
VENTILATOR CHALLENGE UK, PENLON
“I would like to say thank you for the support in rolling Teams out through the organisation. This is a major step forward for us.”
Your future communications solution
- Utilising Microsoft365's E-suite licenses (E1, E3, E5) plus MS Phone System license with Direct Routing to provide PSTN access for Microsoft 365 Teams users
- Connected to our market leading Hosted Voice platform, delivered in partnership with BT Wholesale for utmost reliability of inbound and outbound calling
- Full Hybrid capabilities allow you to move users to Teams as required, or provide service from the Hosted Voice platform, all managed from the same interface
- A range of plug-and-play Hosted Voice and Teams-native handsets for a wide variety of uses (Conference room, DECT, analogue converters)
- Teams clients on Desktop and Mobile connect seamlessly
- Teams is a public-internet based service and users can connect securely from anywhere
- Access to our support team 24x7x365
How we work with you
We’ll help you move to Office365 to take advantage of the Teams client. We’ll work with you on how to move your Telephony service to the cloud so that the two can be brought together
Our experts can advise you on the best way to transform your communications.
Working with Claranet removes the burden of project managing and carrying out the provisioning of your solution yourself, saving you time.
Around the clock UK support and service operations providing a proactive ITIL aligned service 24/7.