Dedicated fibre circuits to connect your locations
Claranet Ethernet services provide private, high-speed, low latency circuits to connect your business locations. Offering guaranteed, dedicated bandwidth backed by expertise, Claranet gives the levels of service needed to deliver your bandwidth intensive applications and data 24x7.
Why choose Claranet for Ethernet?
- Symmetrical, uncontended bandwidth with no usage limits
- UK support 24x7x365 included
- QoS & QinQ, multiple services down a single connection
- You stay protected. Security built into the network
Ethernet business benefits
Claranet Ethernet services reach 90% of UK businesses
High resilience and low latency supports the secure delivery of bandwidth intensive and mission critical applications and data
Simply scales in-line with your business demands
Delivering your bandwidth intensive applications and data
- Provide direct Internet access to a site
- Connects sites into an MPLS solution
- Can be used to provide direct point to point connections between sites
- Symmetrical, uncontended bandwidth options from 2Mbit/s to 10GbE with no usage limits
- QoS and QinQ options available to converge multiple services down a single connection effectively and reliably
- 24x7x365 UK based support with proactive monitoring and alerting
- Service availability from 99.5%
- Includes on-site engineer installation and CPE hardware
- Security built in - we continually monitor and protect our network
- Choice of underlying circuit carrier available
- Bandwidth options up to 10Gbps available
- Network Convergence:
- Up to six levels of application classification on MPLS circuits via Quality of Service
- QinQ options available to allow logical segmentation of circuits
- Monitoring and Alerting:
- Proactive up/down monitoring and alerting as standard
- Bandwidth and top protocol usage as standard
- Enhanced monitoring, reporting and analytics options available, including SolarWinds
- Backup options:
- Range of backup technologies available, including 4G, Broadband and Ethernet with an enhanced availability up to 99.9%
- Assured Separation Ethernet backup available with an enhanced availability of up to 99.99%
How we work with you
Our experts can advise you on which of our Ethernet options is best suited to your business needs.
Working with Claranet removes the burden of project managing and carrying out the installation of your Ethernet service yourself, saving you time.
We take care of the ongoing 24x7 management and monitoring of your service including managing the router. However, you retain the control you need with access to around the clock UK support.
We work with you to ensure your service evolves to continually meet your needs.