Delivering your critical applications and data 24x7
Claranet Ethernet High Availability services offer three options to extend the availability of a locations connectivity. From single fibre backup to end-to-end separate routing you can extend to 99.99% availability for your most critical services.
Why choose Claranet for Ethernet?
- Expert advice included
- UK support 24x7x365 included
- Flexible options to match your need
- Market leading capability
Ethernet High Availability business benefits
Claranet Ethernet services reach 90% of UK businesses
Match the right level of availability to each location
Peace of mind that your business is correctly protected
Availability options matched to your need
Ethernet High Availability overview
- Available as internet facing or part of your private MPLS network
- 24x7x365 UK support with proactive monitoring
- Guaranteed bandwidth: 2Mbit/s to 10GbE
- Flexible tiering of bandwidth and regrading
- Unlimited data download
- Availability 99.9%, 99.95% or 99.99%
- Dual site configuration
How we work with you
Our experts can advise you on which of our Ethernet High Availability options is best suited to your business needs.
Working with Claranet removes the burden of project managing and carrying out the installation of your Ethernet High Availability service yourself, saving you time.
We take care of the ongoing 24x7 management and monitoring of your service including managing the router. However, you retain the control you need with access to around the clock UK support.
We work with you to ensure your service continually meets your needs.