Scalable Ethernet connectivity to meet your business demands
Claranet Ethernet On-Demand delivers the flexibility and agility required to allow your business to respond to the ever changing bandwidth demands of the modern workplace whilst still providing all the benefits of an uncontended, full Fibre Ethernet service.
Contract the service at an agreed baseline bandwidth to meet your business requirements. Should your bandwidth requirements suddenly change you can rapidly scale your bandwidth up or down within 24 hours with no additional paperwork or setup fees and zero changes to your initial contract period. Best of all your only billed for the additional bandwidth you require in accordance with a pre-agreed rate card.
Why choose Claranet for Ethernet On-Demand?
- 24x7 UK-based support with proactive monitoring and alerting
- More choice - we're carrier agnostic
- Bandwidth remains uncontended no matter how far you scale up
- You stay protected. Security built into the network
Ethernet On-Demand business benefits
React quickly to unplanned events with rapid provisioning
Increase efficiency by only pay for the bandwidth you use
Instant flexble bandwidth to keep you agile and competitive
How Ethernet On-Demand works in four steps
- Symmetrical, uncontended bandwidth options from 100Mbit/s to 1GbE with no usage limits
- 24-hour turnaround for bandwidth changes
- Available as stand-alone Ethernet, a backup service or as part of an Ethernet Separation service
- Up to 100% monthly availability SLA, including 5 hour on-site engineer break/fix of Claranet supplied and managed CPE for that extra piece of mind
- QoS and QinQ options available
- Backup services available: Pre-Ethernet, 4G, Broadband and Ethernet options
- Enhanced monitoring, reporting and analytics options available, including SolarWinds
- MPLS or DIA options available
How we work with you
Our experts can advise you on which of our Ethernet options is best suited to your business needs.
Working with Claranet removes the burden of project managing and carrying out the installation of your Ethernet service yourself, saving you time.
We take care of the ongoing 24x7 management and monitoring of your service including managing the router. However, you retain the control you need with access to around the clock UK support.
We work with you to ensure your service evolves to continually meet your needs.