Entry-level Ethernet solution offering dedicated bandwidth at a cost effective price
Claranet Ethernet over FTTC (EoFTTC) services bridge the gap between value Broadband services and dedicated Ethernet. Offering guaranteed and dedicated bandwidth, backed by expertise, Claranet Ethernet over FTTC offers a lower cost Ethernet option backed by full Ethernet SLAs.
Why choose Claranet for Ethernet over FTTC?
- Expert advice included
- UK support 24x7x365 included
- Flexible options to match your need
- You stay protected. Security built into the network
Ethernet over FTTC business benefits
Direct access to the expertise you need. Superior optimisation
High resilience and low latency supports the secure delivery of bandwidth intensive and mission critical applications and data
Get the optimal service for each location. We’re carrier agnostic
Helping to get the balance right between cost and capability
Ethernet over FTTC overview
- Available as internet facing or part of your private MPLS network
- 24x7x365 UK support with proactive monitoring
- 99.5% service availability
- IPv6 connection
- Guaranteed bandwidth: 2Mbit/s to 20Mbit/s
- Flexible tiering of bandwidth and regrading
- Unlimited data download
- Managed Cisco router. Optional onsite engineer router installation
- Security built in - we continually monitor and protect our network
- Enhanced monitoring
- QoS – three levels of application classification (MPLS only)
- Backup: chose EoFTTC, FTTC, ADSL Broadband or Mobile Broadband
How we work with you
Our experts can advise you on which of our connectivity services is best suited to your business needs.
Working with Claranet removes the burden of project managing and carrying out the installation of your Ethernet over FTTC service yourself, saving you time.
We take care of the ongoing 24x7 management and monitoring of your service including managing the router. However, you retain the control you need with access to around the clock UK support.
We work with you to ensure your service continually meets your needs.