SIP Trunking connects your existing private branch exchange (PBX) to the national public switched telephone network (PSTN) using an IP connection. This provides a more flexible and low cost replacement to ISDN connections into the PBX. Alternatively, if you are looking to refresh your telephone system, see our Hosted Voice services.
Why choose Claranet as your SIP trunk service provider?
- SIP trunk expert advice included
- UK support 24x7x365 included
- Get the most from existing hardware
- Consolidate suppliers and save time and cost
SIP Trunking business benefits
By cutting your existing call plan and lines with our competitive rates and consolidating your telephony and data infrastructure
Get more out of your existing telephony hardware
Built-in business continuity options
Flexible and low cost replacement for ISDN lines
SIP Trunking overview
- Private IP telephony service that doesn’t touch the public internet
- Geographic numbers
- Flex the number of channels as your requirements change
- Foundations of a future-proof communications solution
- Stability and confidence through market leading partnership
- 24x7x365 UK support
- 99.987% service availability
How we work with you
Our experts can advise you how our telephony options can be tailored to your business needs
Working with Claranet removes the burden of project managing and carrying out the installation of your SIP Trunking service yourself, saving you time.
We take care of the ongoing 24x7 management of your service. However, you retain the control you need with access to around the clock UK support.
We work with you to ensure your service continually meets your needs.