High performance private connections to your cloud/s
Bring your cloud strategy to life with Cloud Connect X a secure, scalable private network backbone to efficiently connect your private/ public clouds, data centres, SaaS/IaaS/PaaS providers and private WAN, together.
We connect Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, IBM and Oracle Cloud and VMware environments and a host of SaaS/IaaS/PaaS services to your own data centres.
Benefit from high-performance, secure and convenient transfer of data between your environments at a predictable monthly fee.
Why choose Claranet for multi-cloud connectivity?
- Deploy and run application workloads in the most suitable operating environment
- Increase the availability of digital services to your users and customers
- Protect your business-critical data with a secure and direct connectivity to your cloud/s
- Expert implementation removes complexity & misconfiguration
- Rapid deployments shortened lead times with no additional investment in hardware
Cloud Connect X business benefits
Private connection to your public cloud services
Dedicated, high performance bandwidth
No surprise additional data charges
- One service with access to multiple cloud providers including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, IBM and Oracle Clouds integrated
- Other SaaS, IaaS, PaaS or 3rd Party Datacentre integration available
- Cloud Connect X interconnect locations in London and Amsterdam
- Embedded and integrated into Claranet's MPLS backbone for secure and isolated network transit
- 50Mbps – 1Gbps bandwidth options
- UK support 24x7x365 99.99% uptime SLA
- Cloud Connect X bandwidth usage monitoring through our online portal
- Short lead times as typically no additional hardware is required
How we work with you
Our experts can advise you on which of our Cloud Connect X services is best suited to your business needs.
Setting up these services is often complex, you are connecting public cloud services to more traditional networking technologies. Claranet has the experience of both, working with Claranet Public Cloud experts removes the burden of provisioning the connection yourself, saving you time and avoiding costly errors.
We take care of the ongoing 24x7 management and monitoring of your service. However, you retain the control you need with access to round-the-clock UK support.
We work with you to ensure your service continually meets your needs.